POGO PG351: Deadpool in Pajamas (After Credits Deadpool) Minifig Review


I think it's just an average minifig. The plastic quality could do much better. Printing is good though in my opinion!

At least the face is new, right? A new Deadpool expression to add to our collections!

I'm glad they gave the swords even though the one in the movie didn't have [during his scene].
Back view.

For reference:
http://coub.com/view/ctbvq

Did POGO get it right?

Generally an okay minifig. Deadpool fans will appreciate the fig, but not too sure about the others. 
Personally I love it because I love my Deadpool Corps collection haha (aka any Deadpool variant).

Of course, I got the fig from AngeloMarcus Greenhills but what I really want the store to have now are the Kopf Mercs for Money [mainly because they have a color that WM didn't].

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments