POGO PG1074, PG1076: Spectre and Werewolf Minifigs Review

First previewed here!

PG1074 - Spectre (but I call him ghost lol!)
PG1076 - Werewolf

Underneath the cloth, there's nothing on Spectre's torso.

Nothing on the side.

Nothing on the back. 

Yes, the ghost trail thing sticks to baseplates!

How the cloth looks like! Pretty thick too!

So his head has a glow in the dark look to it, but it doesn't always glow in the dark. What happened was, in my lightbox, being directly under LED lights, I turned off all the lights and the head glowed. When I tried again, after leaving it out in the open with no LED lights then losing all lights, it didn't glow in the dark anymore. So does it absorb LED lights or something? I'm not super sure about it, but hey at least it does glow after exposure to LED..

Now onto the werewolf. First of all I think the Wolverine claws are overkill, but it's a welcome addition. Print is fine, details are good. Plastic quality is alright too for the most part, but not on par with XINH's.

Sides. Both arms are different because of the ripped shirt design.

Nothing on the back.

Remember my old complaint about POGO figs having very loose heads? Now they're very tight.. Especially the Spectre and Vampire Bride from this set. Hopefully soon they get it to be just right!

AngeloMarcus Greenhills has 6 of 8 of the set already, and once they get the last 2, I'll try to review asap! I do recommend passing by their store as early as now before other people trying to get Halloween figs hoard your wanted ones!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments