POGO PG1072, PG1073, PG1077, PG1078: Vampire, Zombie, and other Monster Themed Minifigs Review

First previewed here


Jack Skellington, Zombie, Vampire, Vampire Bride


Let's start with these two. What you see is what you get. Print and plastic are fine. Much better than usual POGO but still not SY or even XINH level.
Accessories are what you see. I love the pumpkin head for Jack and the zombie's accessories are weird but welcome at least!



Side prints.


Back printing. Surprised that Jack has back leg printing too. Zombie doesn't, but I think the official TLG one doesn't have back printing as well..?


What you see is what you get. Although they're not perfect, they're still good enough and again better than usual POGO figs!


Yay for this bat accessory. First for bootlego single sale?


Nothing on the sides.


Vampire Bride has an alternate face yay! Left doesn't have any back printing or alternate face, again I think official TLG also doesn't have.


So Vampire Bride's head seemed glow in the dark. As in the plastic material seemed like it was glow in the dark, whatever that's called.


But it wasn't when I tested it..

I was hoping for more horror themed stuff from these brands. I want the Frankenstein fig and the werewolf (with a werewolf head), but the others in the set rely on printing only, sadly.

But so far so good! No problems with quality here. Again, it's much better than the other previous POGO reviews I have. Hopefully POGO keeps it up and even improves.

Oh and by the way, the POGO heads here don't seem to be as loose as the others in my previous reviews. Yay!

For Philippine readers, I recommend passing by AngeloMarcus Greenhills already if you guys want before Halloween passes and you lose stocks of these. Although since this is a new set, they'll probably restock if they lose stocks as long as they see demand for it! :D

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. Cool. I did notice what you were saying about that glow in the dark material for the head, but i guess it is just some cheap plastic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best way to test if it's gitd plastic is put a blue led on it, it should react pretty quickly.

      Delete
    2. Oh, thanks man! I will keep that in mind.

      Delete
  2. I think the male vampire screams for a Morbius-moc...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same! I would've preferred a less cartoon-y look, but for now it might be enough! Hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment