Lepin 16019: Castle Giant Chess Set Preview

Wow dwarves!





Interesting move by Lepin. 

I think people would also want some loose Dwarf minifigs that would be easy to get. but for now this is the closest. 

AngeloMarcus Greenhills should have these in stock soon because I got the picture from them. I doubt I'll get this set, but hopefully they'll have one on display for me to take pictures of or something!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Very cool and the dwarves we have been waiting for

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really want the big fig Ogres.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good eye. A lot to see in this set. I totally missed those.
    A few stores on aliexpress have it on pre sale but at a joke price of $500 Canadian.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment