DTB DTB052: Hydro-Man Minifig MOC

Wish I had a better torso though...


Parts used: 
Torso - Back print of TLBM Mister Freeze
Others - Generic 
(The legs came from a transparent Thor minifig, but I guess you can use other transparent legs too. Bootlego has a lot anyway.)

I thought of using this leg piece instead too, but it was too blocky and made it look like ice.. 
Legs from this SY King of Glory set.

Yes, torso could've been better, but I just really wanted to make him already!

He has different looks, but my inspiration pics were these:
The Mr Freeze torso was not as close as I would've hoped for, but for now that's what I'll be using. I'm welcome to change anyway! Haha

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Sources:
http://marvelcomicsfanon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hydro-Man_(Marvel_Ultimate_Alliance_3).jpg
http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hydro-Man-iOS.png

Comments

  1. think it looks great man the torso works plus hydro has had a few different looks over the yrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I justify to myself that it's probably just one of his many upgrades on the costume hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment