DTB DTB051: Awesome Andy (aka Awesome Android) Minifig MOC

I would've preferred a bigfig, but this was a fairly simple minifig MOC that I just couldn't keep myself from doing!



I chose not to include the underwear anymore because I feel like it'll ruin the android vibe. Well at least if it's coming from me since I'm no artist haha.

Parts used:
Head - 2x1 brick
Others - Silver Surfer (SY/XINH)
(But you can use any grey body you might have lying around, I guess)

You also need to use a 2x1 brick that's hollow inside to put this in. My SY Extended Avengers Tower used hollow 2x1 bricks and so I got some from that and simply replaced the ones included with old, normal bricks I have lying around.

Some inspiration pictures:

One of those is from the Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon and from what I remember, he's small then gets big after eating stuff. So yes, a minifig sized Awesome Andy is alright + the one in the cartoon didn't have underwear too, lol.


Tried to make him look big using perspective but I failed haha. It's also hard with limited space because my light box is very small, as you would see with some of my set reviews.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/File:Awesome_Android_(Earth-616)_from_Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_Master_Edition_Vol_1_2_0001.jpg
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/awesome-android/4005-4944/images/

Comments