WM Brand WM358: Tokyo Ghoul's Kaneki Minifig Review

First previewed here!

I'm not really familiar too much with the show, but you gotta admit that the fig looks interesting! 
I've got no big issues with the fig. Everything is alright so far!

He comes with two spare heads. His extra heads? His victims? IDK. But you have those which is good!

Side view. 

Back view. He comes with a backpack type piece where you attach a 1x1 brick with holes on all sides to accomodate the tentacle stuff.

Back view without the pack. Some leg printings present too!

AngeloMarcus Greenhills knows that lots of people love Anime here in the Philippines, which is why they probably got this in stock. Even then, the minifig alone looks great even without being a fan. 

I hope WM continues to improve!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. The extras heads are his alternative heads! The black face is a mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and the quality is excellent. My daughter was trying to explain it to me and I didn't understand. Apparently he wears a mask when he goes out and he covers his human eye. When he is not wearing a mask, he covers his ghoul eye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment