POGO PG362-PG369: Doctor Fate, Blink, Spawn, and more Marvel/DC Minifigs Preview

Doctor Fate! Blink!


Thanks to Caleb and 俊文 for the heads up!

Updating the names at the moment.
PG362 - Joker
PG363 - Spawn
PG364 - Doctor Fate
PG365 - Rorschach
PG366 - Supergirl
PG367 - Alan Scott Green Lantern
PG368 - Blink
PG369 - Captain Marvel

We saw Joker from WM already.
I actually prematurely previewed Supergirl and Rorschach here too! lol
Also, XINH already released an Alan Scott Green Lantern, but I'd love to see how POGO combats XINH with hime!

I know it's only a matter of time until AngeloMarcus gets these guys, so stay tuned because I will review them asap! Hopefully I get a new phone by then, but that doesn't seem likely according to my wallet hahaha

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. That Spawn looks pretty wicked - I already have one of the previously released ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm happy we'll get this newer one because I didn't get the chance to get the old one and I really want the head for an upcoming MOC hehe

      Delete
  2. 363 364 367 369
    Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. PG 364 is the classic Dr.Fate. The previous one release by SY is the New 52 Version - Jpoks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment