Kopf KF339: God of War's Kratos Minifig with Weapons Review (Comparison with WM)

First previewed here!

Left is Kopf Kratos while right is WM Kratos. Big differences, right? Which one is more accurate? Ummmm, I'm not sure, depends on which game maybe? 

Right off the bat, I prefer Kopf's, but mainly because of the face and the weapons. WM's didn't get any accessories with him. 

Both have pretty good and sharp details. I' m just not super fond of WM Kratos' face. 
Kratos' weapons. I can see people buying this guy just for those weapons alone. 

Better look. Sorry about the lighting.

My LG G3, my phone, recently broke and so I'm stuck with a Nexus 5 which has worse camera quality. It's either bright and few details or dark and lots of detail, so I chose to have the pictures come out a bit darker but at least the details are more visible. I'll try to get a replacement phone soon! :(

Side prints. Both are different enough from each other.

Back print. No back leg printing for Kopf. 

So which one is better? Well in terms of plastic quality, Kopf has the classic kinda-glossy quality that we're familar with, similar to SY's and XINH's and WM on the other hand, has that more matte minifig, with limited gloss. Both are good though and it's up to preference. 
The same could be said about the design. They're both different enough for me to say which has a better design. I recommend just picking up both considering the price of these kinds of minifigs!

I got WM Kratos from AngeloMarcus Greenhills maybe about 2-3 months ago and also saw the Kopf preview around that time, but as far as I know, a lot of people also only received their Kopf Kratos recently..? 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. have the kopf one ordered but would pick the wm one too there different enuff and not a game player but ive seen the character before also there gone to be pitfighters in my asoiaf collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! They can pass for generic pit fighters! Glad they're different enough hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment