DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (October 29, 2017)

Wow, just impressed at both the store and Kopf for the quick releases.

Quick notes:
WM Batman is better than POGO, hands down. 
Kopf Street Fighter Wave 2 and Kopf Dragon Ball set are not as good as the recent previous Kopf sets in my opinion, in terms of quality.

Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas comes with a bigger plastic bag for some reason..

She also comes with these accessories that I barely understand; I'll show more in the upcoming review.

Another thing about these Kopf figs being not as good as the previous GI Joe/SF Wave 1: they don't come with extra parts anymore. They're packaged as if they came from POGO because 1) the base plates are the usual already and 2) they come in the bag built already.

Got this old set from some other store too. Store's pretty expensive compared to AngeloMarcus Greenhills though..


And something I feel bad about.. I tend to not look at these displays too often at AngeloMarcus Greenhills because I find myself just looking at the figs inside.. I think the outside display is still great though and deserves to be appreciated more! 

Something interesting. People have been seeing this GS brand and it seems to be copying old SY sets. Now we know its "real" brand: LEBQ. LEBQ is NOT a great brand, or at least it wasn't. I would've checked and bought one fig from them, but I'm really just trying to save as much for a new phone asap so I can make better pictures [and have better battery life and even mobile data]..
(This isn't AngeloMarcus Greenhills)

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Looking forward to these reviews even though I already purchased the DBZ and SF villians. Was hoping they were going to hold up to the same quality as the other SF figs you reviewed so kinda bummed with your initial thoughts. Hopefully they aren't too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment