DTB DTB054: Avalanche (Brotherhood of Mutants) Minifig MOC

Because we have lots of X-Men figs already, then we also need lots of X-Men villains!


Parts used:
Helmet - SY Captain America (colored with silver Sharpie)
Head - Generic (This one has a moustache but I should've picked one without)
Torso - Generic/any dark blue (will be covered anyway)
Armor - BvS Armored Batman (colored upper part with silver Sharpie to better match helmet)
Legs - Quicksilver (from POGO)
Others - Generic

I got inspiration from the pictures below and from a Facebook follower but I forgot which one you were so please tell me and I'll give you credit if you want!

Inspiration:

Also, I'd love to see your own MOCs! Feel free to comment or post them at my Facebook page!

Share your own MOCs and thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Sources:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/the-classic-marvel-figurine-collection-173-avalanc/4000-386772/
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/338051515760298345/

Comments

  1. avalanche looks great would swap the head for a batman one for the white eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think that's a better idea! I'll change it soon! :D Thanks!

      Delete
    2. no prob keep posting love seeing ur stuff

      Delete

Post a Comment